Umpire Game Preparation:
1. Arrive at the park 30 min prior to the scheduled start time.
2. Meet your partner for the game.
3. Check the fence for holes and overall integrity.
4. Check the infield for holes, checking the lines, ensuring bag and plate are secure.
5. Check the out field for debris, holes and the location of the foul poles.
6. Get the game baseballs usually from the home coach.
7. Have the pre-game plate meeting 5 min prior to the scheduled start time.
8. Get the game started on time.